New connections

If you require a new water main you can ask us to install the pipework or choose your own accredited contractor to do the work, which is known as self-lay.

In this section you will find information on a range of services for:

  • Developments under five properties
  • Developments above five properties
  • Separation of water supplies
  • Water mains diversions
  • Mains requisitions
  • Self-lay
  • Fire Sprinkler systems and fire mains

We endeavour to deal with all new connections in accordance with the revised Water UK levels of service and we regularly report on our performance against them.

Contacting us:

Telephone: 0333 000 0060

Self-lay enquiries:

All other enquiries:

Email our Developer Services team

side image

New development? Find out how to get a water connection

Find out more