By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You accept that the decisions of South East Water (“SEW”) are final in all matters relating to the prize.
1. The prize draw is open to residents within SEW’s supply area who are aged 16 years or over, except SEW employees, contractors and any third party associated with this prize draw.
2. Details of SEW’s supply area are available at:(http://www.southeastwater.co.uk/about-us/our-business/our-supply-area#ad-image-0
3. The prize draw will run from 11th April 2016 and entries will not be accepted after midnight 17th April 2016.
How to enter
4. All entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com and only one entry per person is permitted.
5. Entrants should include in the email one gardening tip, their name, residential address, contact email and number
6. Multiple entries by the same person using different email addresses will not be accepted.
7. SEW reserves the right to remove or disqualify any entry that it deems to be inappropriate, offensive, indecent or obscene or in breach of any laws or these terms and conditions.
8. SEW will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of SEW or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
9. Within three days of the closing date, five winners shall be drawn at random from all of the entries received.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone within seven days of the prize draw taking place.
11. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner by email and telephone. If a winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw, SEW reserves the right to select another winner at random (without liability to the original winner).
12. SEW will liaise with the prize winners to establish a suitable delivery date, typically within 7 to 14 days of being notified of their win.
13. The prize shall be delivered to the winners’ usual address provided by the winner. The prize shall be delivered free of charge. Where required, you are responsible for any installation of the prize.
14. The winners’ receipt of the prize is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, these terms and conditions.
15. A water butt to give away to five individuals who have emailed a gardening tip to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. The prize is subject to availability. SEW reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
17. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash equivalent.
18. SEW, or any of its employees, agents or subcontractors, cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the prize draw or as a result of accepting the prize. SEW however does not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
20. By entering the prize draw, you agree that SEW may publish details of the winners, including a photograph of the winners, in its publicity material, including but not limited to press releases or on its website.
21. SEW reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the prize draw information or these terms and conditions.
22. The promoter of this prize draw is South East Water Limited (registration number: 02679874), Rocfort Road, Snodland, Kent, ME6 5AH.