By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You accept that the decisions of South East Water (“SEW”) are final in all matters relating to the prize.
1. The prize draw is open to residents within SEW’s supply area who are aged 16 years or over, except SEW employees, contractors and any third party associated with this prize draw.
2. Details of SEW’s supply area are available here.
3. The prize draw will run from 30 June 2015 and entries will not be accepted after 14 July 2015 at 17:00.
4. Survey responses will be received after the closing date but will not be entered into the prize draw.
How to enter
5. All entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com and only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Multiple entries by the same person using different email addresses will not be accepted.
7. SEW reserves the right to remove or disqualify any entry that it deems to be inappropriate, offensive, indecent or obscene or in breach of any laws or these terms and conditions.
8. SEW will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of SEW or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
9. Within seven days of the closing date, a winner shall be drawn at random from all of the entries received.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone by 31 July of the prize draw taking place.
11. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner by email and telephone. If the winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within [seven days] of the closing date of the prize draw, SEW reserves the right to select another winner at random (without liability to the original winner).
12. SEW will liaise with the prize winner to establish a suitable delivery date, typically within 7 to 14 days of being notified of their win.
13. The prize shall be delivered to the winner’s usual address provided by the winner. The prize shall be delivered free of charge. Where required, you are responsible for any installation of the prize.
14. The winner’s receipt of the prize is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, these terms and conditions.
15. An Apple iPad.
16. The prize is subject to availability. SEW reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
17. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash equivalent.
18. SEW, or any of its employees, agents or subcontractors, cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the prize draw or as a result of accepting the prize. SEW however does not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
20. SEW reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the prize draw information or these terms and conditions.
21. The promoter of this prize draw is South East Water Limited (registration number: 02679874), Rocfort Road, Snodland, Kent, ME6 5AH.