What happens if I had a balance to pay on my account with Southern Water?

In most cases, any balance will show on your first One Bill.

If it isn’t possible for the balance to be moved to your One Bill, for example when customer details haven’t been matched or there is outstanding court action, then Southern Water will contact you to let you know and will ask you pay the closing balance directly to them.

You should continue to make payments as normal to both us and Southern Water until you receive your first One Bill from South East Water.