New water supply

Everything you need to know about applying for a new water connection.

New water supply - All Questions
Results 1 - 5 of 5
  • How do I get a new water connection?

    To apply for a new water connection, please download the appropriate application form from this page and return it to: Developer ServicesSouth East WaterRocfort RoadSnodlandME6 5AHAlternatively, you can call us on 0333 000 0060.Our Developer Services

  • How do I get a new water main laid?

    If your development requires a new water main we have a dedicated team who will assist in preparing the best economical solution and design for you. Please download the application here and return it to: Developer ServicesSouth East Water LtdRocfort

  • How do I separate my shared water supply?

    A shared supply is where more than one occupiable unit shares a single communication pipe. The extent of work and cost involved in separating a shared water supply will vary from property to property. This involves establishing new individual connect

  • What is a trench inspection and why do I need one?

    A trench inspection is a visit by a South East Water technician or a Water Industry Approved Plumbers' Scheme (WIAPS) approved plumber/contractor to ensure that the pipe has been laid at the correct depth and ducted through the point of entry.  A tre

  • How long will it take for my connection to be carried out?

    A new service connection usually takes around 20 days.Please note that all connections are subject to highways approval and may take longer if traffic management is required.Please see below for an estimated time scale:Trench inspection: up to five w

Results 1 - 5 of 5