The service pipe from the external stop tap or water meter, which takes water into your house, is your responsibility.
However, if you think you have a leak on your supply pipe, we will help you look for it. Please call us on 0333 000 0002. Lines are open Mon-Fri 8am-7pm and Sat 8am-1pm.
We offer a leak detection service to domestic customers, which is free for the first hour during normal working hours.
We may charge for services exceeding one hour but only with the prior agreement of the customer.
Assisted supply pipe repair scheme
We will contribute £100 towards the cost of repairing the supply pipe, subject to the following:
- The leak is on the external supply pipe, and we have confirmed this
- The pipe has not been subject to accidental damage, tampering or vandalism
- The property supplied is occupied by the owner
- You have not already had an assisted leak repair at the property
- You have had the work completed within 30 days
Our contribution is normally applied as a credit on your next bill.
Please click the stars above to rate this answer from 1 (worst) to 5 (best)
Comment on this answer
(please do not use this box for other enquiries)