We make a commitment to provide a high quality service to all of our customers.
Our Service Guarantees set out our specific promises and how we will compensate customers on the occasions when we are unable to deliver these standards.
Our guarantees relate to:
- Water pressure
- Notifying customers of a planned interruption to supply
- Timely restoration of supply following an unplanned interruption
- Timely responses to written account queries
- Timely response to requests for a change of payment arrangement
- Timely response to a complaint
- Keeping customer appointments
The details of these guarantees are set out in our Guaranteed Standards of Service leaflet.
The water industry is regulated by a number of agencies to ensure we provide a good service at a fair price.
Should you feel that we are not delivering on our Service Guarantees, please get in touch so that we can discuss your concerns. You can also contact our regulators or the Consumer Council for Water.
View our Guaranteed Standards of Service leaflet